Y’all. These vegan truffles are 2 ingredients. Like, what?!
If you’re like me, you love candy! But vegan candy sure is hard to find. Let me rephrase….DELICIOUS vegan candy is hard to find.
I got you covered boo!
- 3/4 cups vegan chocolate chips (I love dark chocolate enjoy life brand, which you can find on amazon if not in your local grocery store)
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or your favorite nondairy milk)
- Any other toppings of your choosing (sometimes I just use the melted vegan chocolate chips to dip them in, sometimes I get fancy with nuts or sprinkles or coconut or anything your heart desires)
- Heat your almond milk on the stove (or in the microwave) until right before boiling.
- Pour heated almond milk on top of your vegan chocolate chips and stir until your chocolate chips have melted into the almond milk completely.
- Put this mixture in the fridge for about an hour until firm.
- Scoop out ball sized shapes and roll in your hands for a uniform ball shape.
- Roll into a coating of your choosing, like nuts, or just put on a plate and chill again so you can dip in your melted vegan chocolate for a traditional truffle.