Usually I just buy vegan ranch because I’m lazy but I decided to give it a whirl on my own. And holy shit y’all, it’s everything! And way cheaper!
Super legit to dip your vegan wings into as well!
- 1 cup vegan mayo
- 3/4 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp each of onion powder, garlic powder, dried parsley, dried chives
- 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- Put everything in a jar and shake until well combined.
- Pop that jar in the fridge overnight for all the flavors to marry together. Don’t skip this step!
- Shake before serving.
*Use less or no milk for thicker consistency if desired
3 Comments Add yours
Reblogged this on Vegtutor's Weblog and commented:
This vegan ranch dressing looks delicious. Thank you Midnight Munchies and More!
Thanks for this recipe. Can’t wait to try it. I’m sharing 😊