Your girl used to be OBSESSED with a cheese quesadilla at the Taco Bell. So, let’s just veganize that, shall we?
It’s really all about that delicious sauce they put in there, so we’re going to make that. But also be sure to watch my video of taste testing which vegan cheese works best in this copycat recipe!
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo replacement
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp jalapeño brine
- Vegan cheese replacement
- Preheat a pan on about medium heat (I did like just a tiny notch below medium on my stove).
- Mix the vegan mayo, cumin, paprika and brine together.
- Put your tortilla on the pan and cover half with the vegan cheese and then drizzle or use a squirt bottle to get some sauce on there. Fold the tortilla over.
- Cook about 1 minute on each side until nice and toasty.
Side note: you can also use a vegan chicken replacement like the one we used for the vegan buffalo chikin dip.