I’ve been watching a lot of youtubers lately and saw David Dobrik and Josh Peck doing a wing mukbang. Since Josh’s wife is vegan, I figured I would veganize some bbq ghost broccoli wings!
I also went ahead and made a homemade vegan ranch sauce for dipping since David loves some bbq Wings in ranch!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any nondairy milk of your choosing)
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 cup panko
- BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut your cauliflower into florets.
- Mix flour and salt pepper together then whisk in the almond milk. Pour that on top of your cauliflower florets.
- Once coated, pour panko in and stir up. You may need some extra panko, depending on how big your head of cauliflower was. Then put them on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 40 mins, turning halfway.
- Once the cauliflower is done baking, toss those bad boys in some bbq sauce. Again, the amount is dependent upon how large your ghost broccoli was. Just make sure they’re well coated and pop back in the oven for another 5 minutes or so to get that sauce sticky and to crunch back up.
- Enjoy with some homemade vegan ranch!