It’s snowy today and I wanted a super easy cookie I could throw together with what was in my cabinet!
Y’all! These babies taste like an almond butter and jam sandwich in cookie form! I’m so happy in my belly!
Don’t forget to order my vegan ecookbook with secret vegan and gluten free recipes from my bakery!
Be sure to watch my quick video for more tips and tricks!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- Blackberry jam (or any jam of your choosing…you could omit it altogether too)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl mix together the almond flour, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add the almond milk and mix until it becomes a cookie dough consistency.
- Drop cookie dough using a cookie scoop or a spoon on a cookie sheet.
- If you want to add jam to them, use your thumb or finger to indent the middle, then add the jam. You can certainly forego the jam and just make almond cookies.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes.
- Once they come out of the oven, leave them on the cookie sheet to cool for about 5 minutes, then you can take them off using a spatula to a cooling rack or parchment paper to finish cooling.
- Makes about 16 cookies. Enjoy!
4 Comments Add yours
Yep, adding these to the my menu of Bang Bang Puffs and the crab rangoonies. Hmmm….what kind of wine to pair,sparkling or still?