This seriously couldn’t be any easier! It’s snowing here today and I wanted to warm up my body and my mind with those comforting spices. I used my mini rice cooker to make this!
It doesn’t necessarily save time, but it saves attention. Just set it and forget it! You can certainly use the traditional stove top method but I thought this would be a fun way to show you how to utilize your cookware for more than what they say!
Be sure to watch my video for more info!
- 2/3 cup steel cut oats
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 of an apple, peeled and diced
- 1 cup water
- Any toppings of your choosing, I like a little maple syrup and extra apple slices on top of mine but you do you boo
- In your rice cooker pot, mix together everything except the toppings.
- Put the lid on and click to cook.
- Once it clicks off, stir and place in bowl. Then add your fave toppings.