These super easy Bang Bang Puffs compliment that bang bang in the bedroom!
Don’t fret, you don’t need a heart shaped pan, I just used mine because I had it and they’re oh so adorbs!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and tricks!
- 1-2 tbsp EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 2 small potatoes, diced (about 2 cups worth)
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- About 1/2 tsp each of garlic powder, salt and pepper
- 1/2 cauliflower, riced (about 3 cups worth)
- 2 handfuls or baby spinach
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise replacement
- 1/2 cup thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha
- Puff pastry
- Add the EVOO in a large frying pan on medium heat. Then add the potatoes, onions, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir occasionally while it cooks for about 15 minutes.
- Then add your riced cauliflower and cook while stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes.
- Add your spinach and stir for about 1 minute until wilted then remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the vegan mayo replacement, thai sweet chili sauce and sriracha.
- Then add that mixture to the frying pan of veggies and stir until combined.
- Lightly grease your muffin pan and then using a pizza cutter, cut your store bought puff pastry into enough squares to fit your pan.
- After each square is in each hole (that’s what she said), fill each with your bang bang veggie mix.
- Bake in a preheated 420 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20-25 minutes, until your puffs are brown and crispy…no soggy bottoms!