Old school peanut butter pie. It’s such a classic for a throw together dessert my mom used to make, like my vegan version of the elcair cake.
I added a vegan chocolate ganache drizzle because, why the hell not! Hello Reese’s creamy deliciousness in pie form!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and tricks!
- 8oz package vegan cream cheese replacement (I used GoVeggie)
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (I used crunchy for extra texture)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 9oz container of vegan whipped topping (I used So Delicious)
- Prepared Oreo pie crust
- 1/4 cup nondairy milk (I used almond)
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips (I prefer enjoy life)
- Using a handheld mixer, beat the vegan cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar together.
- Then fold in the vegan whipped topping.
- Pour into the premade Oreo pie crust and pop in the fridge while you make the ganache.
- In a mug, microwave the almond milk for 1 minute. Then whisk in the chocolate chips.
- Let set on the counter until cooled, then drizzle or pour on top of the pie.
- Put pie back in the fridge until it firms up, a few hours or overnight.