This recipe is like french toast meets bread pudding! Breakfast or dessert….you decide!
Super simple to throw together and if you want it gluten free, just use gluten free bread and you’re golden boo!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and tricks!
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 slices (about 6 cups) cubed bread
- 1-2 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cup each of pecan pieces, oats, coconut sugar, melted vegan butter replacement
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together the almond milk, ground flax, almond flour, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Cube your bread and set aside.
- Mix together the pecan pieces, oats, coconut sugar and melted vegan butter replacement. Set aside.
- Grease a cupcake pan.
- Mix the almond milk mixture into the bread with about a cup of blueberries. Then scoop it into the cupcake pan.
- Top each cupcake crevice with the pecan topping mix and the top that with a couple blueberries.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes until set. Let cool a few minutes until removing.