I wanted to hit all the marks for y’all…vegan, gluten free, keto, paleo, whole30….I got you boo!
So uhhhhhh….this will make you a skinny legend 😜
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 cup roasted pepitas
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 handful of fresh basil leaves (about a cup)
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) + a little extra for the squash
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut your spaghetti squash in half long ways and brush with EVOO and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then turn them cut side down on a cookie sheet. Bake for about 40 minutes until tender.
- Once your squash is out of the oven, let it cool off just enough to work with. While it’s cooling, you can begin making your avocado pesto.
- In a blender or food processor, blitz together the avocado, pepitas, garlic and lemon juice. Then add your 1/4 cup EVOO slowly as your blitzing to make your pesto.
- You can add more salt and pepper to taste afterwards.
- Using a fork, easily shred the spaghetti squash and serve with the pesto.
4 Comments Add yours