I had a little leftover dough from my vegan Chocolate Covered Blackberry Poptarts recipe and random other ingredients I don’t normally use……
So I came up with these and holy tits!!!! I’m immediately obsessed! This is what my channel is all about, learning techniques and flavors and creatively coming up with a delicious snack!
Be sure to watch my video for even more informative fun!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cold vegan butter
- 1/2 cup cold water (less or more depending)
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar + a little water until a glaze forms
- Mix together the flour, cocoa, sugar and salt.
- Then add the vegan butter and mix until pea sized chunks are formed.
- Slowly add the water until it all just comes together. You may use a little less or a little more, it just depends on the humidity.
- Form into a disc and wrap in cling wrap and chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and roll out the dough. Cut dough into small square shapes and place on a greased cookie sheet. Puncture each with a fork and bake for about 10 mins, then cool.
- While they’re cooking, microwave the chocolate and peanut butter until just melted and mix in the crispy rice cereal.
- Top your squares with the chocolate peanut butter mix.
- Mix some powdered sugar and water together to form a glaze and drizzle on top. Cool.