Weird combinations are my fave! This somehow works and it works beautifully!
Be sure to watch my video for more fun and tips!
- 2 peaches
- 1 cucumber
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- A dash each of salt, pepper and dried basil
- A sprinkling of Follow Your Heart Vegan Parmesan
- Slice or cube peaches and cucumber and set aside.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, vinegar, oil, maple syrup and seasonings.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette on top of the peaches and cucumbers, then sprinkle with the vegan parm.
2 Comments Add yours
Oh yum this looks like an incredible salad! I love the the idea of peach and cucumber together.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Great post 🙂