As it says in the name, these were my Grandma’s recipe! This recipe was hard to find in old recipe books and to figure out the vague list of ingredients. I’m glad I got to bring them back to my family but veganized!
These are perfect for the holidays and sharing in cookie gifts!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 2 sleeves of Graham Crackers
- Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk (11.6oz can)
- 1 tbsp oat milk
- 1 pkg vegan chocolate chips (9oz)
- Powdered Sugar
- Crush graham crackers with a rolling pin (or in a food processor).
- Add condensed milk, oat milk, chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Place in an 8×8/9×9 sized pan lined with parchment paper and greased.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool and then cut into squares and toss in powdered sugar!