These are my most favorite Christmas cookies of all time!
And by far the BEST recipe for them! Your friends and family will have NO idea they’re vegan and gluten free!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1/2 tbsp ground flax meal + 2 1/2 tbsp water
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp bobs red mill gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegan butter replacement
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Vegan chocolates (watch video of how to easily make your own)
- Mix together the flax meal and water, set aside
- Mix together the gf flour, baking soda and salt, set aside
- Mix together the butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl
- Add the flax mixture and vanilla and mix
- Add the flour mixture half at a time until just incorporated
- Make balls of dough and lightly flatten with a fork
- Bake in a 325°F oven for 13 minutes
- Once you get them off the pan onto parchment paper, add your chocolates on top while the cookies are still warm