Ya know that old school cold spinach dip in a bread bowl that seemed to always be on the table at a get together?
Here she is all veganized!!! It brings back so much nostalgia!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- Knorr Vegetable Mix Packet
- 12-16oz Frozen Spinach
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup Hellman’s Vegan Mayo
- 2 containers WayFare Vegan Sour Cream
- Thaw and drain your spinach (I use Ellie’s Best nut milk bags for optimal squeezing, you can use my code ‘midnightmunchies’ for 10% off yours http://elliesbest.myshopify.com?afmc=midnightmunchies&utm_campaign=midnightmunchies&utm_source=leaddyno&utm_medium=affiliate)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and let chill for 2 hours or overnight
- I like to put it in a sourdough bowl but you can put it in a regular bowl with bread or crackers on the side