Tomato pie is an amazing way to use up those extra garden tomatoes! But sometimes I’m tryin to share, ya feel me?
So why not make it a dip?!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup vegan mayo
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup vegan mozz
- 1/2 cup vegan parm
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Mix together the mayo, cream cheese, mozz, parm, garlic, basil and salt and pepper
- Add the green onions and tomatoes
- Put in a pre greased cast iron skillet and sprinkle a little extra Mozz and parm and bake for about 30 mins until bubbly
- Let sit before enjoying with bread or chips or crackers, really whatever your heart desires!