No need to pre soak these dry beans to make super delicious and flavorful beans! It yields a lot so prepare yourself with meals using beans! One of my faves is my Caramelized Onion Risotto
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 2 cups dry pinto beans
- 3 carrots, peeled
- 4-5 stalks celery
- 1 red onion
- 1 tsp each garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, cumin and paprika
- 4 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 3 cups water
- In a food processor or blender, finely mince the vegetables and then throw into the crockpot
- Rinse beans in a strainer and then add to the crockpot with the rest of the ingredients
- Cook on high for 8-10 hours and enjoy!