Woah baby! Would you look at that beauty?!
I am pretty impressed for my first time!
Make sure you have a big enough cauliflower. If your store only has smaller ones like mine did, go ahead and grab 2! You can also just buy already riced cauliflower.
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1 large head or 2 small heads of cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp each garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella (plus extra for the top of course)
- Red sauce
- Any toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Rice cauliflower using a grater or food processor then spread in a thin layer on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, taking it out and stirring around about half way through. Turn up the oven to 450°F after you take the cauliflower out.
- Once cooled so that you can handle it with your hands, put it in some cheesecloth or my absolute favorite, an Ellie’s Best Nut Milk Bag (use code midnightmunchies for 10% off), and squeeze the ish out of it to release all the water. You’ll have to open it up and give it a toss and do it again to really get as much as you can out. Strength those muscles baby!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, seasonings until combined
- Add the parm, mozz and cauliflower and stir until combined
- Dump out onto your baking sheet that now has a different piece of parchment paper that’s been sprayed with Pamela and shape into a pizza crust. Try not to make it to thin but also push down to make sure it’s compacted well
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip over and bake for another 10 minutes
- Add your sauce (go light so you don’t make it too soggy), cheese and toppings and broil until the cheese is melted