I had random ingredients and veg from the week I needed to use up so here’s this creation! It’s a loose recipe because I sort of just threw things together.
Always feel free to switch it up based on what you have in your fridge and whatever your preferences may be. Have fun in the kitchen y’all!
Be sure to watch the short on my YouTube channel for more tips and fun
- Spaghetti Squash
- 3 cups red sauce
- 1/2 cup cream
- Garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and Italian seasoning
- Mozzarella and Provolone
- Hint of Salt Ritz (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Split the squash and scrape out the seeds, cut the rest of the veg in large rough chops
- Add a little oil, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper to all veg and bake for about 40 mins, flipping halfway
- Once the veg are done (and you’ve ‘spaghetti’d’ the squash, add them to a 13×9 and add the rest of the ingredients. I add a little cheese before mixing and then some on top. I also add some crushed low sodium ritz on top but if you’re gluten free or watching carbs, you can certainly omit that part
- Put back in the oven until cheese melts and is bubbly then cool before you enjoy!