With Thanksgiving coming soon, I figured I would post my super easy and delicious Vegan Gravy!
- 1/4 cup Smart Balance ‘butter’
- 1/4 cup organic all purpose flour
- 2 cups organic vegetable broth
- Gently melt your ‘butter’ on medium heat in a sauce pan on the stove.
- Once it’s melted, add your flour and whisk continuously for about a minute to cook out the flour flavor.
- Then slowly add your vegetable broth while whisking.
- Turn up your heat to high. Once it starts bubbling a bit, turn the heat down to low.
- Continue whisking for about 15-20 minutes, until it’s fairly thick. It will thicken more once it’s taken off the heat.