I’ve seen these babies before on the FB but they were not vegan. I believe they used brie and I haven’t found a vegan brie yet. So I switched it up to veganize it and holy damn, they’re delicious little puffs of yum perfect for the holiday season.
I like to make these with leftover cranberry sauce because let’s be honest, there’s always leftovers of that.
- Cranberry Sauce
- Vegan cream cheese
- 24 whole Pecans (or pecan pieces)
- 1 roll of crescent dough (they’re usually accidentally vegan but always check your ingredients list)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut your crescent dough in 24 equal small square pieces.
- Lightly grease a mini muffin pan and place your crescent squares in each one.
- Add a little dollop of vegan cream cheese to each. It’s about a tsp or so, just be sure to leave a little room for the cranberry sauce.
- Add a little dollop of cranberry sauce on top of each.
- Then place either a whole pecan on top of each or sprinkle with little pecan pieces.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes until the crescent dough is golden brown.