I wanted a quick and easy tomato soup. Sooooo….this isn’t the healthiest because sodium and all that with canned tomato paste….buuuuut, I love it and I’m obsessed.
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 18oz can of tomato paste (a little less than 2 cups worth)
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups unsweetened nondairy milk, I used almond but you do you boo
- 1/4 cup vegan butter replacement
- 2 tsp coconut sugar (you can certainly omit if you need)
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste (I didn’t personally add extra salt because of the sodium in the tomato paste but that’s up to you)
- On medium heat, ina large pot, whisk all of the ingredients together until well combined and heated through.
- Serve and enjoy!