This is not your traditional trifle, in more ways than one! You can 100% switch up the flavors and fruits and all that jazz. Get creative, have fun, enjoy the summer!
This recipe is perfect for summer BBQ’s or any occasion. It feeds a lot!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- Peanut Butter Cookies (these are from my ecookbook)
- 4-5 bananas
- 1 and 1/2-2 lbs strawberries
- 1 package WayFare chocolate pudding cups
- 8 Oz package WayFare cream cheese
- 2-9oz packages SoDelicious CocoWhip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Whisk your chocolate pudding a few times so that it’s easier to work with. Then fold in one of the packages of cocowhip. Cover and put in the fridge.
- Using a hand mixer, whip up the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Then fold in the other package of cocowhip. Cover and put in the fridge.
- While those two mixtures are chilling, begin preparing your fruit. I cut the bananas at an angle but it really doesn’t matter, just regularly sliced is fine and dandy. Then slice the strawberries.
- Crumble the cookies in a bowl and set aside.
- Now get out a big ol glass bowl to start assembling.
- Start with the chocolate pudding whipped cream mix on the bottom, but only use half.
- Then layer with all of your strawberries and then all of your bananas on top of that.
- Cover that layer with half of the sweet cream cheese whipped cream.
- Then add your crumbled cookies.
- Cover that with the remaining chocolate mixture. And then you can just top that off with the rest of the sweet cream cheese whip but I piped it on there to be fancy.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve and enjoy!
One Comment Add yours