I saw one of those Tasty recipes on Facebook for ice cream bread and wondered if I could veganize it.
Oh yes, baby! This one is a Oreo one but any vegan ice cream should work just as well!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 3 cups vegan ice cream, melted
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Extra Oreos (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together your flour and baking powder.
- Then add your melted ice cream and extra crushed Oreos and stir until just combined.
- Put in a well greased loaf pan and smooth out the best you can.
- Bake for about 50-60 mins until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, slice and enjoy!