NYE and the Super Bowl are just around the corner! Perfect timing for these deliciously fused appetizers!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 3 avocados
- 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Green pepper
- 8oz vegan cream cheese
- Taco seasoning (1 tbsp chili powder, 1 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp each of red pepper chili flakes, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, 1 tsp each of salt and pepper….or just a store bought packet)
- Can of Rotel with green Chiles, drained
- Can of mexicorn, drained
- Can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- Oil for frying
- Combine the guacamole ingredients and put in fridge to marry.
- Quick sauté chopped onion and green pepper.
- Mix together the vegan cream cheese, taco seasoning, Rotel, mexicorn, black beans and sautéed onion and green peppers.
- Fill egg roll wrappers and roll up using water for adhesion.
3 Comments Add yours