It’s been awhile, y’all! I’m back in action for your Halloween parties or football sundays! These vegan babies are sure to be a hit!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- Frozen vegan meatballs
- Vegan cheese
- 2 crescent roll dough tubes
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Mix together sauce ingredients, cover and put in fridge
- Cut each crescent roll tube into 15 sections
- Put vegan cheese on top
- Add a frozen meatball to each square and wrap up and put on a greased cookie sheet in a circle
- There should be an inner circle and an outer circle, with space in the middle for your sauce. For 30 meatballs, do 13 on the inside circle and 17 on the outside circle
- Bake for 25-30 minutes depending on oven
2 Comments Add yours
So wonderful to see you back on YouTube!! Missed you and worried a bit about you, too! I got my vaccinations, too, as well as, a recent booster! Soooo…vaxed and relaxed! Don’t be a stranger and stay safe! Life has been hard for many of us these past 2 years, so know you are not alone and others are thinking of you and and sending positive energy!! Love you!