This is a southern dish and it’s underrated! It’s like a deconstructed tomato sandwich and I love it!
You can eat just the salad itself as a snack or a side dish for a cookout or dinner. But I like to put it in some romaine and voila, lunch is served!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1 cup vegan mayo
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 sleeve saltines, crushed but in big pieces
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Mix mayo, onions and seasonings together
- Add tomatoes
- Add crackers right before serving