- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cashew milk (or any nondairy milk of your choosing)
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 cup panko
Bang Bang Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp sriracha
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut your cauliflower into florets.
- Mix flour and salt pepper together then whisk in the cashew milk. Pour that on top of your cauliflower florets.
- Once coated, pour panko in and stir up. You may need some extra panko, depending on how big your head of cauliflower was. Then put them on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 40 mins, turning halfway.
- While they’re cooking, you can make the bang bang sauce. I’ll be honest, my measurements change each time. This is a rough estimate but you can add more or less sriracha depending on your taste, same with the sweet chili sauce.
- Once the cauliflower is done baking, pour bang bang sauce on top and eat!