One of the biggest things my fiancé misses with our change in lifestyle is eggs. Deviled eggs was a thing of the past for us…….
Deviled Potatoes y’all! Super easy!
I swear they bring back such a nostalgia of Easter and summer barbecues!
- 12 Baby Potatoes
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp old Bay
- Salt and pepper
- Pam (oil spray)
- Preheat oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
- Cut potatoes length wise.
- Place on a cookie sheet and spray both sides with pam and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 40 minutes, turning halfway.
- Once cooled, use a small melon baller to scoop out the middle.
- Use the potato innards and add mayo, mustard, old bay and a little salt and pepper. Quickly whip up. If it’s too thick to pipe, add a little non dairy milk, but I did not have this problem.
- Pipe filling into Potatoes! Sprinkle more old bay on top.
- You could substitute paprika for old bay for a more traditional deviled ‘egg’ flavor, but there’s paprika in yellow mustard so the old bay is nice.