These are super cute for a summer get together but also make great wraps for lunches! They are really delish for the kiddos to get their veg for lunch!
(This can 100% be changed to your liking. I made a few different varieties. So these are just the basics to get you started.)
- Wraps (of your liking)
- Hummus (of your liking)
- Preheat a George Forman grill or your outside grill, even just a grill pan on the stove.
- Slice your zucchini long ways into thing strips.
- Put zucchini on the grill until you get those beautiful grill marks.
- While your zucchini is grilling, you can thinly slice your other vegetables.
- Spread hummus on your wraps. Add different vegetables that you like.
- Roll up your wrap and slice in small pieces.
I’ve also used guacamole instead of hummus and grilled the wrap after rolling for extra crisp.