After I made some homemade Pita Bread I knew I had to try my hands at a vegan tzatziki sauce! Traditionally it’s made with Greek yogurt so I set out to find the same combination of flavors and textures.
- 1/3 cup vegan mayo
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded and shredded
- 1 1/2-2 tsp freshly chopped dill
- Juice from half of a lemon (or a tsp of apple cider vinegar)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix everything together.
- That’s it y’all!
- You can dip pita in it or put it on all the things!