Our local grocer had buy one get one free 5lb bags of potatoes! So, it’s potato central over here! These were a fun and fresh change from the norm, thanks to some absolutely beautiful ladies!
You can make a lot of these for a party or get together but my fat ass is just eating them for lunch!
- 10 red potatoes
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 of a lime
- Can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- Can of mexicorn, drained
- 1/2 of an onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Halve your potatoes, long ways.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet and place potatoes.
- Bake potatoes for about 40 minutes, flipping them over half way through.
- While your tater are baking, start making your filling.
- Mash your avocados.
- Add everything else and stir.
- Once potatoes are done and cooled enough to work with, use a small spoon to scoop out some of the insides so that you have a cup shape.
- You can do whatever you want with the middles that you scooped out but I just eat them as I go 🤣
- Then fill the cups with your avo filling mixture.
- Voila! Enjoy!