These cute little roll ups are so super easy but look really fancy for your guests! Or just treat yo self with a fancy lunch boo! 🤣
1. Carefully use a mandolin to slice the zucchini long ways.
2. Pull out your George Forman grill circa 1994, or your grill pan and preheat it.
3. Lightly grill your zucchini slices for a minute or two for those beautiful marks and to soften those zucchs up a bit.
4. Using the back of your spoon, spread hummus along the grilled zucch.
5. Put a couple diced roasted red peppers (or any other veg of your choice, sun dried tomatoes might be bomb too) on the zucchs.
6. Roll up those bitches!