I haven’t had French toast in yearssssss! I wasn’t quite sure how to go about it for awhile and just stuck with pancakes and waffles. Then we found vegan nog at our local grocer. Game over! This is seriously the easiest recipe ever!
- Vegan ‘eggnog’
- Optional nog drizzle icing ingredients are powdered sugar and more of the vegan nog
- Preheat a pan on the stove on about medium heat.
- Put your desired amount of cinnamon in a wide bowl and pour in your nog. Whisk.
- Dip the bread of your choosing (day old bread is the best but you do you boo) until coated on all sides.
- Lightly spray your pan with pam and put your nogged bread in. Once you can tell it’s not sticking on the bottom by lightly touching your spatula to a side, you know you got it crisped on that side and can flip over. If you’re using a really thick piece of bread, you may have to brown/crisp the edges too at the end for perfection.
- Optional icing is simply adding a little nog to some powdered sugar until you have your desired consistency.