When DuClaw Brewing Co sends you a holiday package and the Ravens are playing, you gotta make delicious football snacks! Insert my Buffalo Chikin Dip!
I discuss a lot about the products available, where to find them and replacement options in my video so be sure to watch that, as well.
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 package vegan mozz (Follow Your Heart)
- 1/2 package vegan Parmesan shreds (Follow Your Heart)
- 1/2 package of vegan blue cheese (MozzaRisella)
- 1 package vegan cream cheese (GoVeggie)
- 1 package vegan Chikin strips, chopped (Gardein)
- 1/2tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce (Franks)
- 1/2 cup vegan ranch (Just)
- Turn your crockpot on high and add ingredients in order of the list and cover with the lid.
- Let everything heat up for about an hour and then stir and turn down to warm.
- I prefer the crockpot so it can stay warm for the whole game but you can certainly do it in the oven, on the stove, whichever is quicker and easier for you.