Coleslaw is a must for bbq sandwiches….it’s super easy, so I’ve never written a recipe for it previously but figured, why not?! Give it a whirl!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and tricks!
- 14oz bag of ‘coleslaw mix’ (which is just shredded green cabbage and carrots)
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp each of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder
- Mix everything but the veggies together.
- Add the ‘coleslaw mix’ and stir until everything is coated.
- Store in the fridge for a couple hours or overnight for all of the flavors to marry and the veggies to wilt with the wetness.
I’m a fan of putting it on pulled bbq sandwiches!