My fiancé is from bawlmer, hon….and my family used to have property on the Chesapeake….so you know we had to veganize a crab dip at some point!
I also was gifted some glorious vegan substitutions from WayFare and guuuuuurrrrrlllll! This is everything!
Greggy said….’it tastes like home’
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 8oz package vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 2-3 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 14 Oz can quartered artichoke hearts
- 14 Oz can hearts of Palm
- In an oven safe dish, whisk together the cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, old bay and Dijon.
- Dice the onion and add to the dish.
- After draining and releasing the moisture of the artichokes and hearts of palm, roughly chop and shred them. Then add to the dish.
- Stir everything together and cover.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven until heated through.
- Serve with some French bread slices or tortilla chips.
- You can also keep it in a crockpot for a party.