This is a super easy way to get your fall cheesecake needs met! I’m beyond ready for October and the glorious chilly weather!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 2 – 8oz vegan cream cheese (I love WayFare personally)
- 1/2 of a 15oz can (1 cup) pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 of a 9oz can of So Delicious Coco Whip (or one can of coconut cream separated and whipped up)
- Oreo crust (or whatever crust you prefer)
- Using a hand mixer, whip up the cream cheese for just a few seconds until it becomes a little fluffier.
- Add the pumpkin purée and whip up again for a few seconds.
- Add the vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and powdered sugar and whip up until incorporated.
- Fold in your choice of coconut whipped cream.
- Pour into crust and level off.
- Freeze for an hour or two until it sets.