This recipe literally couldn’t be easier. On top of that, it’s by far my most favorite cornbread recipe because of how moist and delicious it is too!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 2 packages Vegetarian Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1/2 cup aquafaba
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Whisk the aquafaba for about a minute until foamy.
- Mix together all ingredients until just combined.
- Pour into a well greased 13×9 pan.
- Bake 20-30 minutes until done (depends on how hot your personal oven gets)
3 Comments Add yours
This looks so good!!
Made this tonight. LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing the recipe.
Hooray!!! I’m so glad you enjoyed it! 💕✨