I love using wontons for leftover anything. These pumpkin pie wontons have a little bit of a cheesecake note too which makes extra delicious!
Be sure to watch me VIDEO for more tips and fun!
- 1/2 container vegan cream cheese, about 4 oz (WayFare is my fave brand)
- 1/2 can pumpkin purée (about 3/4 cup)
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Wonton wrappers
- Oil for frying
- Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- Whisk together the vegan cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice until incorporated.
- Scoop a little bit into the middle of a wonton wrapper. Dip your finger in water and go around the edge of the wonton wrapper and fold over to seal.
- Fry in a preheated pot of oil until golden brown.
- After cooling, dust with powdered sugar.