I made this delicious vegan French toast casserole in the crockpot that kind of reminds me of bread pudding but less mushy and wayyyyy better in my opinion! Perfect for Christmas morning or an office brunch! I tried A Virtual Vegan’s custard recipe to go with it too! https://avirtualvegan.com/vegan-custard
You should totally check her out, her food looks amazing all the time! Her Instagram is @avirtualvegan
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 12oz (ish) sized loaf of bread, I used sourdough
- 1/4 cup vegan butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup oat milk
- Cut loaf into cubes and place in crockpot
- Whisk the vegan butter and sugar together, then add the rest of the ingredients
- Pour on top of bread cubes and toss until coated
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours
- Add toppings and enjoy!