Easiest meatloaf recipe ever! You can just make it straight up but these little ‘cupcakes’ are cute for a party or holiday!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 2 pkgs impossible ground
- 6oz pkg pork stove top
- BBQ sauce
- 2-3 russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Vegan butter
- Oat milk
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine impossible ground with stuffing mix and put into mini muffin tin
- Top with bbq sauce and bake for 25 minutes
- While that’s baking, put peeled and cubed potatoes in a pot, cover with water, add salt and boil for 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender
- Strain potatoes, add a little vegan butter, salt pepper and oat milk and whip using a hand mixer, start small
- Add more vegan butter and oat milk as needed so it’s pipe-able
- Put potatoes in a ziploc bag, cut off a corner and pipe mash on top of mini meatloafs