Y’all. I got another huge cucumber haul from my friends overflowing garden. And some tomatoes. So. We are gonna make ourselves an easy, creamy and fresh cucumber salsa!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream (I prefer WayFare)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp chipotle powder
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- Whisk together the vegan sour cream, spices, dill, lemon and lime juice. Set aside.
- Mix together the cucumbers, tomato, pepper, onion, jalapeño and garlic.
- Pour the creamy mixture on top of the veg and stir.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!