These will slay at your omni parties! They’re great as an app for Friendsgiving or even a fun recipe to use up your leftovers after Thanksgiving!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- Stuffing (Surprisingly Stove Tops spork Stuffing is vegan when using vegan butter when preparing)
- 12 jalapeños, halved
- Vegan cheese (I used Chao tomato cayenne but you do you)
- Prepare stuffing and de-seed the halved jalapeños.
- Stuff the jalapeño halves with stuffing and top with vegan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for about 15 minutes until the cheese is melty.
You can join my Patreon for exclusive recipes and content!