The BEST Pecan Pie of your life. That’s all.
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 3 tbsp ground flax seed + 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans (plus extra pecan halves for decoration if you’re feeling fancy)
- Pie Crust
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground flax with water and let sit for a few minutes.
- Then add the maple syrup, molasses, corn starch, cinnamon, peanut butter and whisk together.
- Then add the chopped pecans and mix.
- Pour into a prepared pie crust and decorate with extra pecans if you feelin’ it.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 35 minutes. Then turn the oven off (without opening the door so you keep the heat in) and let go another 10 minutes.
- Take out and let set until firm.
*You can use my Gluten Free Pie Crust if you need it to be gluten free!
2 Comments Add yours
I just made this pie as a test run for Thanksgiving! It is delicious! I will be making this pie again! It is super easy and straightforward. I was fearful that both the molasses and the maple syrup would be overpowering and that is not the case at all ! Super yummy!