Breakfast? Dinner? Potluck? Appetizer? Party?
These babies are perfect for any and all occasionnnnn! Listen, we’re living with three omnivores currently so naturally I make them all try my foods….these got a ‘can I have another?’ and a ‘can you make these for breakfast this weekend?’ I’d call that a win!
I saw this recipe on TikTok and since I’ve never tried the impossible breakfast sausage and it was on our sale at our local grocer, I figured it was the perfect time!
Be sure to watch my video for more tips and fun!
- 1 pkg breakfast vegan sausage (I used impossible)
- 1 pkg vegan cream cheese (I used WayFare)
- 1/2 pkg vegan cheddar shreds (I used follow your heart)
- 2 crescent roll tubes
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Cook sausage in a pan on the stove
- In a bowl, mix together the sausage, cream cheese and a big handful of cheddar shreds
- Spread half of the mixture on a sheet of crescent rolls, sprinkle a little more cheddar, roll up and cut into about 8 pieces then repeat with the second roll
- Place slices on greased cookie sheets and bake for about 15-20 mins until the crescent roll dough is brown
- Let cool then enjoy!