The best thing about pasta salad is that you can do whatever type of noodle you want, whatever type of vegetables you want and so much more! You just need a good base.
This is my version!
Let me see your variations on social media.
- 1 box tricolor noodles
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1/2 cup vegan ranch
- 2 tbsp sweet relish
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the noodles according to package.
- While the noodles are boiling, combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- After straining the noodles, while they’re still in the strainer, rinse with cold water to stop them from cooking.
- Mix noodles into the rest and cover.
- Chill in fridge for a couple hours or overnight.
- If noodles are too dry after soaking up the dressing, add a little more vegan mayo and vegan ranch.